Maine ACE Camp

Maine ACE Camp Kick-Off Fly-In
Saturday, May 7, 2016
Rain Date: Sunday, May 8, 2016
Time: 8:00am to 3:00pm


8:00am – 3:00pm Rides To/From Seaplane Base
8:00am – 3:00pm Hangar Tours, Aircraft Static Display
8:00am – 10:00 Pancake Breakfast
8:00am – 12:00pm Maine Coastal Flight - Intro Flights

Contact Info: 207-664-6000,

8:00am – 3:00pm Fly Market/Aircraft Parts Buy Sell

10:00am – 3:00pm Vendor Tables Terminal Lobby
Maine ACE Camp, Old Town Explorers, DEEMI, CAP, Curt Carter, Black Bear Aviation, Aerial Photo, PK Floats, RAF, MAA, Forest Service, Gary Soucy Heat Pumps, Community Reps, Old Town Animal Shelter, Hobby Shops, DeWitt Field Planning Board

11:00am Contests Organization Meeting:
Pilot Briefing
Spot Landing, Bomb Drop

12:00pm Contests

12:00pm – 2:00pm BBQ Lunch

1:00pm – 2:00pm Malcolm Talk About Search For Citabria

2:00pm – 3:00pm RC Demos

Volunteers Needed:

Pancake Breakfast Coordinator
BBQ Lunch Coordinator
Contest Coordinator – Gary Soucy
Vendor Table Coordinator – Bob Hirshberg
Fly Market Coordinator
FAA Tower Coordinator
Raffle Coordinator

Transportation Coordinator To/From Seaplane Base
Ramp Boss
Publicity Coordinator – Bob Hirshberg

Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes | Developed and Modified by Lynn Uhlman and Cynthia Jennings; Banner Photo - Courtesy of A.J. Whitney of Old Town